- Meat of 1 rotisserie chicken, about 3 cups shredded
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno, finely chopped
- 11/2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno juice
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- 1 cup shredded potato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chipotle Aioli, recipe follows
- 1 avocado, sliced - for garnish
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients except for the aioli, oil and avocado. Form into 12 patties.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and place the fritters in the pan. Cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place on a baking dish lined with cooking spray and heat through in the oven - about 12 minutes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper (seeds removed) + 1 tsp adobo sauce
Puree and serve.
Adapted based on a recipe by Savoy Cafe and Deli