- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup EVOO, plus more for brushing
- 3 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, 3 tsp. finely crumbled
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- In a food processor, pulse the parsley to chop. Add the garlic, 1/2 cup EVOO, 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, the vinegar, red pepper, 1/2 tsp. coarse salt and 1 pinch black pepper; pulse to combine. Transfer to a bowl; let sit for 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Brush the pork with EVOO and rub with 1 tsp. coarse salt, the crumbled oregano and powdered garlic. Grill, turning often, until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 145 degrees , about 35 minutes. Let rest for 20 minutes. Thinly slice, then drizzle with the sauce.
Source: Rachael Ray Magazine