- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 3/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 lb snow peas, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the hummus, chicken broth and soy sauce. Toss the hot pasta with the hummus mixture and let cool about 15 minutes.
- Add enough of the reserved pasta water to loosen the noodles. Mix in peanuts, sesame seeds, snow peas, scallions, and chicken.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Serve over pasta.
Adapted based on an original recipe by Rachel Ray