Lemon Garlic Sirloin Tips
- 2 pounds sirloin tips, trimmed and cubed into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, a couple of handfuls
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup white vermouth or dry white wine
Sweet Potato Fries with Basil Salt and Garlic Mayonnaise
- 5 sweet potatoes, cut into about 1 by 5-inch "fries"
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Place the sweet potato "fries" on a foil-lined baking sheet and toss with the olive oil. Bake until golden, about 45 minutes - 1 hour.
Meanwhile combine the basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. In another small bowl combine the mayonnaise, garlic, and lemon juice, and stir to combine.
When the sweet potato fries come out of the oven, sprinkle with the basil salt. Serve with the garlic mayonnaise alongside for dipping.
Source: Food TV.